News from the Coaches Desk
- 2017 NYSSRA OTC Coaches Symposium | 4 Oct 2017180701
November 17-19, 2017 at the OTC in Lake Placid, NY.
Click Here to see the Flyer
Symposium with housing and meals at the OTC - $225.00 (Housing for Fri. and Sat. night, Meals from dinner Fri. through Lunch Sun.)
Symposium with meals only at the OTC - $150.00 (Meals from Fri. Dinner through Lunch Sun.)
Note: In years past NYSSRA enjoyed an extremely favorable rate for housing and meals at the OTC. Unfortunately, the OTC is no longer offering the same rates and we have been forced to increase the fee for this event. While still a good deal, it is a bit higher than it has been in the past. Also please note that EVERYONE atending this program must complete the USOC Safe Sport Online course.
Click Here for the link to the Safe Sport Course (Approx 90 min)
Symposium Fee with Housing and meals at the OTC. $225
Symposium fee with meals only at the OTC, $150
- 2017-18 Course Setting Matrix | 8 Sep 2017180701
- Fall 2017 Coaches and Officials Education Clinics | 6 Sep 2017171215
November 5, 2017 Windham Mountain, Update and RA, CR, CC, RF. $30 per person includes Lunch 9:30am
November 11, 2017 Brantling, Update and RA, CR, CC, RF. $30 per person includes Lunch 9:30am
December 14, 2017 Marriott Courtyard, 4243 Genesee St. Cheektowaga, NY (Buffalo Airport) Update Only 6:30pm - 9pm $30 per person
November 17-19 NYSSRA Coaches Education Symposium, OTC Lake Placid, NY This event will include an Officials Update.
You can sign up for Officials Clinics below using Paypal. (Note that anyone can use PayPal even if you don't have a PayPal account.)
Sign Up for Windham Officials Update and Clinics on Nov. 5 $30
Sign Up for Brantling Officials Update and Clincs on Nov. 11 $30
Sign up for Officials Update only at Courtyard Marriott Buffalo Airport on Dec. 14 $30
- Independent NYSSRA Coach Submission Process
Requirements to apply for Independent NYSSRA Coach status:
- Email request to NYSSRA Program Director - email@example.com
- Independent coaches application will be assessed by NYSSRA Exec Com.
- Applicant must be current USSA/NYSSRA Coach/Official membership with USSA Ref 1 and/or USSA Level 100 or above at the time of submission.
- Applicant must participate with USSA/NYSSRA ongoing coaches ed program as outlined in the most current NYSSRA manual.